The InfoCrank® track crank is the long awaited velodrome version of the Infocrank powermeter.
Famed for being the most accurate and most consistent power reading cranks available, the 144BCD track crank is being used by governing bodies around the world and will be used by Team GB at Tokyo 2020 (2021). It was ridden by them to World Championships Gold last year.
The Cranks are purpose-built to be used on the Velodrome and withstand use in that environment at the highest level. The Power module is integrated into the safety of the crank in a specially designed pocket. This cuts out weight, measures the load in the most efficient way and keeps the electronics safe from danger in case of accident. In addition Infocrank produces more data than any other powermeter made. Accurate torque measurements are taken 256 times every second on each crank. For normal use the amount of data is restricted by the Ant+ linkage to your head unit but with the Verve apps you get access to the extra data.
- Measures Total Power and actual Left/Right Power Balance.
- Measures Pedal Smoothness, Torque Effectiveness and Cadence.
- Easy to use.
- No need for magnets.
- No zero offset before each ride.
- Most accurate and precise power meter.
- Chosen as official power meter by British Cycling, UCI World Cycling Centre and Australian Institute Of Sport.
- Weather proof and super durable!
The InfoCrank Track Power Meter is made of drop forged 6000 series alloy, is compatible with standard ISIS cartridge track bottom brackets and weighs 600 grams. It is capable of measuring up to 3,000 watts and 200 RPM. The power meter runs off of user replaceable SR44 batteries and gets approximately 500 hours of battery life. The 144BCD is compatible with standard 1/8th track chainrings.
- 144mm BCD five bolt Spindle Compatible with standard ISIS cartridge track bottom brackets
- Crank Carbon composite spider, drop forged 7050 series alloy crank arms
- 144mm Q-Factor
- 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm crank length
- Weight Drive side: 456g Non-Drive side: 294g